Friday 2 April 2010

Documentary marathon


So it’s 3.34 in the morning and I am STILL up thinking about the immanent deadline that is looming ever closer that will either make me one step closer to my dreams or shatter them (dramatic...but very true lol) 50 MUST be whittled down to 20, no easy task to say the least. The whole experience has been like a rollercoaster of emotions... you just don’t know what exactly STA are looking for (apart from the obvious answer me hehe) but in all seriousness nobody can be confident they will get through as everyone has amazing videos and put in 150 percent, so all that left is hoping and praying and the crossing of everything and anything that can possibly be crossed that STA will see that my type of personality fits this internship like a glove, or socks to feet, hat to head! This is not just some free holiday to me this is a job one I want to make into a career (travel journalism, can someone say hella yeah) From June until August I would take the job but not myself too seriously!

STA internship has been on my mind forever, so if I’m going to think about it and not worry about it, I went to my main man David Attenborough and the most epic box sets known to man to get me super excited for places I want to travel to in life coincided with my total love for nature. As my main man Attenborough says... “I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.”

No comments:

Post a Comment