Tuesday 6 April 2010

When all is said and done


So that’s it, the competition is once again out of my hands and into the hands of STA with the hard challenge of cutting 30 applicants out of the competition leaving the remaining 20 to fight it out (not literally I hope lol). This competition has definitely been a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from excited and happy to nervous and general abusive behaviour towards the refresh button ha, I’m sure fellow STA WTI can agree with me! I have literally put my heart and soul into this competition; hopefully it will show to the judges how much I want this. However as my mum always says in situations like this “Amanda all you can do is try your best and put a 100% into it” well god knows it I have put about 5 times more than 100% into this, that’s got to count for something right? Waiting for these next couple of weeks to come round will be like having a massive hour glass around my neck as a constant reminder of the time that is ever so slowly passing by. Let the waiting game begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment