Sunday 4 April 2010

The juggling and Balancing act


If this world internship teaches STA only one thing about me, it’s that I can juggle multiple assignments at a time and I always make a deadline even if it kills me in the process. I am currently in my final year at the University of Kent studying History (the degree of mass reading and writing) I have 11,000 words to write by Wednesday, fill out my application questions for the WTI, finish editing a little video I made for the competition and start my 10,000 word dissertation plan for Monday... so my plate is well and truly full, but even if you throw more at me I also do a mean balancing act to go with that juggling act of mine! I worked for a couple of PR companies and I believe that I work best under pressure, an imminent deadline only makes me work harder not crack under it. Anyway must get back to this work, if all goes to plan my video will be up Monday night and the application will be perfect, my essays will be done and when it’s all said and done, you will find me at the bar sipping on a very alcoholic beverage, preferably a nice cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment