Saturday 3 April 2010

Listening to this song on repeat!

This song is A-MAZ-ING if you listen to the lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ

The words spoken are very wise and applicable to everyone despite their age, class or race. Baz Luhrmann managed this exceptionally well and I believe that I too could reach a vast audience with my photography, vivid descriptive writing skills via the means of blogs and epic videos, inspiring not only the young generation to travel but also anyone with a miniscule desire to get out there and see something further than their front door.

personality is key when it comes to inspiring others, even if you have these amazing skills if you as an individual do not let your personality shine through no matter how beautifully captured the country is, the audience will switch off before they even realise what they would be missing out on. Therefore If I was to get this internship with STA people would hopefully be waiting with baited breath for the next instalment and not thinking that sitting at home on their sofa was in fact the best option. So here is a snippet of some of my photography skills I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment