Thursday 1 April 2010

Onwards and upwards

So I may have deleted my first post by accident lol. So let’s try this again, I decided to write this blog because I have kept a journal since I was 16, being a History student let’s just say I love to write so I thought why not share the crazy, fun and certainly unique life of Amanda to the world. I think blogging is something very personal, you are putting your thoughts, feelings and beliefs out there for the world to see which can sometimes be a daunting thought. However for anyone who is thinking of starting a blog I definitely would say go for it, anyone with a voice can be a critic but it takes real balls to put yourself out there and share with the world what you have got to say.

I pondered over what to call my blog for quite a while, Rapture of Ramblings will now be my baby for as long as I have thoughts and stories to tell. I decided upon this name because, Rapture means ecstasy or caught up in something and Ramblings was a play on the two words, Rambler meaning someone who takes long walks ( I LOVE to travel and explore) and Ramblings because This blog will touch upon my main loves in life... literally anything creative! I love Photography, film, Art (even though I wasn’t blessed with this skill :( ) travel and fashion so I will incorporate all these things into my blog along with just random thoughts and discussion that go on in my life.

So even though I’m a blogging virgin I am no stranger to putting pen to paper, writing literally is my life, so hopefully I will be able to entice you to look through the keyhole into my world, so buckle up folks this is one ride you will not want to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment